This card was so fun to make! There are so many cute Easter themed pickup trucks in home decor and crafting now that I wanted to make my own! This amazing truck is from the Impression Obsession Gourdous, which is actually a Fall themed set.
Now, see those 3 cute pumpkins? When I looked at that middle one, it looked like a striped Easter egg to me. So I stamped the truck once and the pumpkins a bunch of times and fussy cut out the images I planned on using. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils. Now my truck needed a scene so I dug through my scraps and found papers big enough to fit on a card to make grass and hills. I die cut them with Creek Bank Creations Stitched Land and Grass Edge dies. Then once I figured out their placement, I die cut them all with a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die to make the outer edges match. I popped my truck up on foam tape and added in the eggs in the back and all over the scene. I stamped the tiny flowers from Impression Obsession’s Bunny Love set in IO Canary hybrid ink and colored the flower centers with pencils and added with foam tape. I felt like the sky was too plain, so I stenciled in clouds from Gina Marie Designs Clouds stencil and SSS white pigment ink, then I poured Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder on them and heat set. The sentiment is from IO’s Sentiments 2 set, which has sooooo many useful sentiments that are perfect to pop up on a banner or sentiment strip. Here I pieced together Happy and Easter on a banner die from Creek Bank Creations and popped it on foam tape. I love all the bright color and dimension this card has!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Impression Obsession – Easter Fun
- Cut it Up – Hopping Down the Bunny Trail
- Mod Squad – Spring Has Sprung
- Happy Little Stampers Dies – Anything Goes with Dies
- The Paper Funday – #16 – Easter
- Allsorts – #566/567 – Something Blue – my truck!
- Colour Crazy Challenge – Week #14 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz – #501 – Anything Goes
- Digi Doodles – #26 – Easter / Spring
- Crafty Gals Corner – #206 – Easter/Spring
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday – Spring Mood Board
- Use Your Stuff – #395 – Easter – JFF