I was inspired by the current CAS Colour and Sketch challenge and thought this image would be perfect! I colored this with my Prismacolor pencils in colors that matched the challenge colors, I love these colors as an alternative to traditional Fall colors! I have another idea for this color combo… we’ll see if it comes to fruition!
I’m very frustrated that I can’t seem to get a picture with an accurate portrayal of the true colors. This photo makes the blue look royal and the yellow much brighter than it is in reality. I need to bust out my other camera and try again during the day. If I get a better pic, I’ll be sure to update the post!
I’m submitting this card to the following challenge:
- CAS Colours & Sketches – Challenge #339
- Crafty Cardmakers – #241 Autumn Colors
- Addicted to Stamps and More – #359 CAS
- Crafty Gals Corner – #199 Fall Colors
- Crafty Sentiments Designs – Fall Colors Challenge