OK, so I know I already made a card for my hubby, but this might have to replace it and save that one for our anniversary. I am loving these sweet little chameleons from Elizabeth Dulemba! Look… they are making a heart with their tails!!! Stinkin’ cute!
I uploaded the image into the Silhouette software so I could neatly cut the image out. I colored them up with Promarkers and then used Diamond Glaze on their eyes to make them shiny and dimensional. I layered the image on a heart cut with the Silhouette. The black paper was embossed with the Houndstooth eBosser folder. The gray strip behind it was embossed with the Cuttlebug Mesh folder. I wanted the focus on the image, so I kept the front clean and simple, but added Card Candi to the corners to frame the image. Here’s a closer look at those glassy eyes:
And here is the inside:
The S.W.A.K. stamp is from the Love Seals set by Impression Obsession, and was layered using a Spellbinders Inverted Circle die. The Valentine sentiment is an old wooden stamp from my stash. And just like that, its done. Yup, I think this is the one I will give my hubby!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Addicted to CAS – Love –
- Addicted to Stamps and More! – Make Your Mark –
- The Corrosive Challenge – Feel the Love –
- Craft Mojo Papercrafts – Love, Love, Love –
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Love is All Around –
- Creative Card Crew – Keep It Simple & Sweet –
- Cute Card Thursday – Clever Cutting –
- Cutie Pie Challenge – My Cutie Valentine –
- Divas By Design – With Love –
- Passion for Promarkers – Have a Heart –
I’m also linking up with Elizabeth Dulemba’s gallery.