This card came together so quick! The background is ink blended with Distress Oxides with a stencil from CAS-ual Friday called Curtis. The focal image and sentiments are from the Simon Says Stamp set called Creepy Cute. I colored with kitty witch and EEK! sentiment with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out. I die cut circles to pop the cat onto. The BOO! sentiment was die cut with a banner die from the Cutter Bee Banners die set. For a finishing touch, I added Nuvo Glaze to the kitty nose and buckle of the witch hat, and some colored rhinestones from my stash. I also added Wink of Stella to the witch hat and EEK! sentiment to add a wee bit more shine. You can see it if you click to enlarge this picture.
10/28 Edited to add: This card was chosen as a Top Pick at Crafting Happiness!
10/31/19 Edited to add: This card is a Top Cookie at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Crafting Happiness – #19 – Halloween colors
- Double Trouble Challenge – #41 Batty Color (also teamed up with Crafting Happiness) – Thing 1 – green, orange, purple, Thing 3 – bat (cat witch?), and Thing 2 – teamed up with Crafting Happiness for Halloween colors – ends 11/3
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Spooky
- My Time to Craft – #408 Halloween or Cats (or both!)
- Color My Heart Color Dare – #365 Inspiration Photo – ends ends 11/14
- Creative Knockouts – #320 – Halloween
- If You Give a Crafter a Cookie – #128 – Photo inspiration – I was inspired by the black cat cookie
- Show Us Your Pussies – #47 – Meow-lloween!!!
- Crafty Gals Corner – #200 – Halloween colors
- Crafter’s Cafe – #229 – Use a Stencil or Halloween or Use Purple, Orange & Black (or all 3!)
- Pearly Sparkles Challenge – #45 – Spooky and/or Cute
- Shopping Our Stash – #407 – Halloween – ends 11/4