Howdy all! What a crazy and wonderful time of year, right? I’m up enjoying all the holiday festivities with my family but wanted to pop in with a card for 2CCC’s January challenge! I used Bugaboo’s Hedgie Birthday 02 to make a sweet birthday card for someone special. I used Prismacolor pencils to color this little cutie up. Here’s a closer picture:
This isn’t the only awesome image from Bugaboo Stamps either! You should head over and check out all they have to offer! Be sure to check out their Freebies and Sale page first as new images are 50% off the first week, and they post a new freebie every Friday!!! For that matter, sign up for their newsletter so you don’t miss any of their new releases or promotions! Annnnddd… don’t forget to see what the rest of the 2CCC DT has made for the challenge, and to play along with any creation you have made *with a critter*. It doesn’t have to be a Bugaboo image even though they are this month’s awesome sponsor!
Couple notes on this card… I used Pink & Main Rounded Rectangle dies for the image and sentiment. The patterned paper from The Paper Studios had glitter accents, so I added Stickles to parts of the image and added glitter epoxy dots from Pink & Main as accents.
ETA: This card was chosen as a Top Pick by Crafting Happiness!!! &
a Top 3 Pick by Sparkles Forum Challenge!!!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge – #4 Anything Goes
- Make My Monday Challenge – #112A – Female Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Party Time
- Createful Heart Design – #15 – Anything Goes – ends 1/13
- Creative Sketchy Girls – #43 – Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum Challenges #123 – Add Glitter and Sparkle – TOP PICK!!!!
- Sweet Stampers – #39 – Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafting Friends – #120 – Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge – #551 – Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge – #50 – Anything Goes
- Creative Moments – #182 – Anything Goes
- The Paper Shelter – Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs – Anything Goes
- Papercraft Challenges – #53 – Anything Goes
- Though the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- Tuesday Morning Sketches – Annual Anything Goes
- Crafting Happiness – Ribbon – TOP PICK!!!
- Double Trouble Challenge – SomeThing, AnyThing, EveryThing (old Hobby Lobby paper, very, very old ribbon from Oriental Trading Company, relatively new epoxy dots from Pink & Main) AND Double Trouble (linked to Crafting Happiness and created for 2CCC)
- Crafty Animals -#34 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper – January – Anything Goes with patterned paper
- Pearly Sparkles Challenge – #47 – Anything Goes
- The Crafting Challenge – January – A Touch of While
- Crafty Creations Challenges – #405 – Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge – #12 – Anything Goes